Thursday, March 18, 2010

SPD 2010









Ups:
- Placed in parade between 2 good bands. Thanks Mr. Adjutant!
- Finny
- Someones place of awakening.
- Lower priced drinks at the Hampton Inn.
- The return of 434.
- Boom-Boom room was excellent. Wide, wide range in ages.
- Bear v. Lanser
- Stick's coat.
- Connolly.
- Fleming and Shane.
- BDB in Plowes hotel room.
- Almost all my friends being able to attend and adding Reardon and Connolly to the equation reinforced why it will always be the best day of the year.

Downs:
- The weather. It wasn't as bad as it could have been but it was annoying. The better part of the parade goers packed up early.
- The crowd. I don't know if it was becase of the middle of the week or I wasn't looking in the right places but I saw far less people this year than normal.
- Collins working
- Fleming and Shane.

It was a great day and I had a great time but it had a different feel this year. I don't know what it was but it was different.


62 days until the next parade.

7 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

I agree. Still the best day of the year by far but something was a little off. Maybe it was people having stuff to do the day after or the weather or a combo of those and other things.

Seeing Collins driving his truck and Connolly french kissing that girls at the Knights were my two favorite parts.

Charlie Dodson said...

That girl at the Knights, although I wouldn't be surprised if he kissed more than one.

Weazle said...

Is Shane wearing a skinny tie?

And nice action shot of Slic and I.

Slic Ric said...

Fish hook!!!!!!!

Good to be back.

Pl0we said...

Connolly had the most fun i think of anybody

Weazle said...

Oh lordy, is that what that is a picture of? The fish hook doesn't need to make a comback.

JJBA said...

too late