Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Good Thinking Donnie!

Here are 25 Random Things about me: (by Donnie Bell)


1.) Music does not interest me. Except Fergie
2.) If it were up to me UGA home football games would be played on Tybee Island
3.) I like Tybee
4.) I am one of very few people to come from a private school and beat Savannah High twice
5.) I like Mr. Kennedy
6.) I am the Admiral's N****
7.) I like drinking
8.) I have been in school longer than most of the girls I have dated have been alive.
9.) I don't plan to quit school until I "hit it big on BlackJack"
10.) I like Athens, but not as much as Tybee.
11.) Statesboro sucks.
12.) I have a huge apartment.
13.) My dog Ozzie is a hell raiser. Dixie was quit and plump.
14.) Dixie would have never hurt anyone...except Sauers's (or is it Sauere)
15.) I like soccer, but would never admit that to Jack
16.) I like Jack's sister, and would happily admit that to Jack
17.) I like Vegas
18.) Shane is a better all around Basketball player than I am.
19.) I am taller than Shane
20.) I like unions
21.) I don't like tomatoes but I like ketchup
22.) "I like my pizza with sausage"
23.) Schwar(t)z is my ride or die homeboy. Best wingman ever!!
24.) I like to pretend I can surf
25.) I share family members with Joey S.


These are easy...

I want Schiv to do me next.

5 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

Shiv will gladly do you, but you'll have to go to date night w/ him first.

Pl0we said...

I'll bet he will be a gentleman on ya'lls date and take you on a tour of the KA house.

Carrel_Fan said...

No!!!! Not chinese bunk beds again!!!

Charlie Dodson said...

It's not my birthday yet, Murray.

But thanks. Except 18 LOL.

sauers6 said...

nothing on here about MOLS?