Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Cannon Team



I missed the Club7teen meeting at Kevin Barry's last week so I didn't get to put my two cents in on the subject of the All Cannon basketball team. It's too hard to go back and compare players that I never saw play, so I figured I'd do an All Cannon Team or Teams from when I was there. (Class of 01-07)

1st Team:
1: Franky Jackson
2: Shane Murray
3: Keenan Summerlin
4: Travis West
5: Brady Cannon

2nd Team:
1: Lorenzo McDonald
2: David Barker
3: Patrick Hinchey
4: Pierce Cannon
5: Colin Barnes

3rd Team:
1: Peanut
2: Michael Patton
3: Al-lyn Woolford
4: Michael Hill
5: Michael Scott

7 comments:

Shane said...

Logan "Pimp Style" Sevier is pissed

Shane said...

Other snubs include:

Greg "Can Dunk" Sewell (he might have been '00 now that I think of it);

Michael "Shaqzilla" "Andrew Killer" Kenny (I think that was his name);

Lamar "Cramps" Owens;

'Lex "No Nickname Needed" Allman; and

Lee "The Hitman" McCurry

Charlie Dodson said...

Sevier almost made 3rd team. But when you're on a team with Pierce and T West and you only win 5 games- then you can't complain.

Charlie Dodson said...

Also, Lex is Alex Allman's nickname.

Carrel_Fan said...

No love for Hannraty?

Snuffy said...

That Bell guy was pretty good.

All Cannon Team so far...
1 ?
2 Bryan Passink '92
3 David Koncul '97
4 Chris Williams '97
5 ?

Charlie Dodson said...

Jackson is by far and away the point guard on the All Cannon Team. CTC would tell you that in a second.