Wednesday, April 01, 2009

25 Random Things



Recently on Facebook, people have felt compelled to list 25 random things about themselves. Well, my buddy, George, has been awful busy with work and play, so I've decided to do his for him.

Here are 25 Random Things about me: (by Rick Schwartz)

1: I own the state of South Carolina.
2: I got a DUI on Tybee a few years ago. I have learned from my mistake and have not driven drunk since then.
3: I love pizza but I hate the sauce.
4: I think cranberry juice makes anything taste good.
5: I never drink on Sundays. "If you feel like drinking on Sunday- then you didn't do something right on Saturday."
6: I regret not going to New Orleans.
7: My 5 favorite bars in Athens are: Bourbon Street, Generals, Hedges, Boar's Head, and the upstairs of Bourbon Street
8: Taco Bell is my favorite Mexican restaurant.
9: I have a dog named Murphy who I love dearly.
10: I've seen over 10,000 movies. Ive like 99,578 of them.
11: I love TBS, FX, and TNT.
12: I don't care about basketball, but I like shooting 3's.
13: I love Jimmy Buffet, and I don't care what you say about it.
14: I used to be in charge of a lot of people during high school. Now, all I have to worry about is myself, and I am doing just fine.
15: I want the Falcons to get Vick back, but I love dogs.
16: I won the Steel Stall Match against Holland.
17: I think Jan has a nice butt.
18: I got a technical foul in a middle school basketball game, and it was bad.
19: Shiv is better than me at NCAA.
20: Mee Mee is the most important woman in my life.
21: Sometimes I accidentally chop people.
22: I called the Undertaker v. HBK match-up at Wrestlemania back in January.
23: CPC >(Real)CWM > CUM > CNS > CSS > CMR > (Shitty)CWM
24: Larry's grandfather likes me more than him.
25: I'm a 60 minute man. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Barstool69 said...

already a leading post of 2009 candidate

Slic Ric said...

Some of those are a tad off base but not a bad job overall.

Pl0we said...

agree with Schiv