Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Good Time for a Blog Post


1: That was one hell of a game last night. Having guys who are in their third and fourth year of college on the court seemed to make a difference in the quality of play. It was a well played game on both sides. Butler locked it down on defense. Duke didn't live or die by the 3. Teddy V didn't make an ass out of himself. I <3 Zoubek. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all the Duke haters out there. What a tournament. What a game.

2: Jason Heyward > Jordan Schafer... Let's hope. Who am I kidding? I'm taking the over on 500 career homers for Heyward in a Braves uniform.

3: The Masters is starting. My friends are happy. I'm even going to watch it Sunday.

4: Tonight the UCONN women take on Stanford. Yep.

5: 10-6 Dustin. Love you buddy.

1 comment:

Weazle said...

If Zoubek would have known all it would take to get you to like him was winning a national championship, he would have done it years ago.