Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Yeah, Probably Your Toaster"

I don't quite know how to toast the toastmaster, but I'll give it a shot...



I also don't know 10 good things about Donnie so I'll keep this brief. Donnie is my best friend. If for 30 years Donnie and I didn't speak to each other; in 30 years, when we did, we would pick up right where we left off.


Here is 5 good things about Donnie:

5) He's more clever than anyone I have ever met.
4) He's a friend to the ladies
3) He's a great drinking partner although he is an instigator of Gin drinking.
2) People want to be his friend. I haven't known Donnie for that long, but I'd bet he's never had a difficult time finding friends.
1) He's actually not that bad of a guy


Yea, my number one was "He's actually not that bad of a guy." You're Welcome.

I think you should have a couple on me this weekend Donnie. Lets try to get as drunk as this guys...



Or, this guy...

No comments: