Friday, October 09, 2009

SUCK IT, SUCKERS!!!

I always knew I was going to be a millionaire. Today my dream came true. Now all I need to do is wait for this George Abbi (I am truly blessed for the real and honest angels of this world) to deposit my new found fortune into my banking account. I am soooooo excited!!

I felt a little guilty about taking all of the fortune for myself (seeing that I am not the only kin) so I am surprising my family with a piece of the pie. I got all of their banking information and sent it to George so that he could split the fortune up evenly. THE ARE GOING TO BE TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!!! I cannot wait to see the look on their face.

Read it and weep suckers....


George Abbi October 8 at 9:59am Report
From the office of George Abbi
Principal Partner Abbi's/Chambers
(legal practionner/advocates)Lome-Togo.
Telephone Number:00228-8267975
Fax Number:00228-222-22-52
Email//:georgeabbi68@yahoo.com

Dear Shane Murray,

I am Barrister George Abbi, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.Robert Murray,a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Republic of Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in auto crash along ecowas express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.


After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$6.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by Hi-Tech Security & Finance Lome, Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box with other treasures.


The said security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days but they dont know the content of the box. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.


Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this email(georgeabbi68@yahoo.com) for more details.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,


George Abbi(Esq)
Tell/ +228-8267975



Update:

George hasnt answered his phone or responded to any of my faxes lately. I think he accidentally typed the wrong #'s in the message. I'm sure he call me soon.

4 comments:

sauers6 said...

Ha

Charlie Dodson said...

Haha that is funny.

Weazle said...

can i have thirty bucks?

Joe said...

Shane, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle Robert.