Friday, October 30, 2009

Haiku-less Friday



Happy Friday. In the 3 minutes it would have taken me to do a haiku, I decided to find a badass picture of Kris Durham instead. That picture reminded me that we are 1-0 in the state of Florida in 2009. I don't know about our chances tomorrow. The Gators have a better offense and a better defense than we do. We have a good kicker, a great punter, and AJ Green. The pressure is on them. Go Dogs!

Thanks for all the love on the blog. I really appreciate it. I've been in school for what seems like forever, and I can't really say that I've learned that much important stuff. Somewhere along the way though, I did realize how fragile life is. I think it's important to tell the people who matter how you feel about them. The dumb birthday posts you fruits made were the best presents in the world. I'm lucky to live in the greatest country in the world in the best city. I'm lucky I got to go to the best high school in America. And I realize that Dotson would make fun of me for saying this (as he would for the entire post), but I am lucky to have the best group of friends in the world. Thanks, guys. Yall are great, even Shane.


10-6.

3 comments:

Denny said...

DOTSON!!!!!

Weazle said...

Amen...except for thinking you went to the best high school in the country...maybe in the state...maybe in the city.

Shane said...

GAY