Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thoughts



1: I am ready for the weekend. Stephon Curry, are you?

2: Where are all the bros? Where are all the hot little skanks? I'm starting to think that neither group does the whole class thing here in the Boro.

3: I still don't have internet in my apartment. What I do have is FIFA, and by Summer- I'll be able to beat Schiv's ass way worse than usual.

4: Not as many people from Savannah here as I thought there'd be. Or maybe Savannahians have the same attitude toward class as the bros and hoes.

5: I received a few texts concerning PLowe's comments the other night. Let me just say that it's an honor just to be mentioned in the same breath as Shane Goldwater Murray.

6: "Michael" on BMBS sure has his issues with Athens. Athens: hot girls, good food, consistently good football team, a great downtow without the clubs and traffic of Atlanta. Athens- sounds like shit to me too.

7: Statesboro isn't that bad. It's not that great, either. But I think it will be a great place to act a fool Friday night.

8: All my classes are in the Paul Carrol Building. Each time I walk in I think about Swarz, CPC, and USC not covering.

9: Got another $275 check from BoDog today.

10: Thank God Durham hasn't declared. Durham= DGD.

3 comments:

Slic Ric said...

#5 It was an interesting half time interview to say the least with several suprises.

#6 Reardon is undeniably jealous.

#8 CPC covered the Rose Bowl and covers 9 out of 10 games.

#9 Congratulations.

#10 Sixteen is a good number.

I cannot comment on any of the Statesboro issues but with enough alcohol any place can be fun.

Carrel_Fan said...

11. bro's and hoe's typically aren't PS majors

12. gonna rock n roll with D, Goldwater, and Good Time Holland this weekend

Barstool69 said...

#3 - No amount of practice will ever result in that happening on a consistent basis