Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thoughts



1. I bet a lot of money on Florida tonight. I think they are going to win big. I will be rooting for Oklahoma, though. If Florida loses 59-3, they are still a top 5 team and the SEC is still the best football conference in the land. Boomer Sooner?

2. Check out Snuffy's most recent post on BMBS and read the article.

3. Only in the Office is starting to rock n roll. Don't forget to check up on them boys each day.

4. Slick averages like 10 comments a post. What a little spark plug he is.

5. If I was an Oklahoma player tonight, my little eye black things would say- Matthew 6:5-8. Ever read that one, Timmy?

6 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

thanks for the plug don. you know, you could rock and roll with us if you want...

Slic Ric said...

If I were going to pick a bible verse for my eye black it would definitely be- Austin 3:16

Barstool69 said...

zip it Joe

PMac said...

Is that picture what I think it is?

Barstool69 said...

if you think it's Shane with some old Meth head at Benny's then yes

Carrel_Fan said...

Listen Schiv, you're more than welcome to throw your resume in the pot. You never know good things do happen to good people.