Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack



The big 2-4. Well, happy birthday, brother. This is the one day of the year I accept his version of the battle in Doraville. On top of this, I thought I'd list a few things about JJH4 that make him a true "big dog".

1: JJH4 is one of the biggest BC supporters I've ever met. People like him are what makes BC so special. You won't find a bigger supporter of Benedictine, but Jack will also voice his displeasure for decisions made at BC that he doesn't agree with.

2: Tremendous karaoke singer.

3: Superb radio voice. Could be the next JD if he wanted to: just a whole lot cooler and not as much of an idiot.

4: Huge fan of Georgia athletics. I doubt there are too many people who recently graduated who have been to more GA athletic events than Jack. And most important of all, JJH4 is no Disney Dog.

5: Extremely bright flag football/3 on 3 football mind. I would love to see him one day be the head baseball coach or head football coach at BC. I am glad he's already an assistant but he needs to be the head guy so he can implement all his smoke machines and things.

6: I've finally realized why we lost to Windsor in the region tourney Junior year- it's cause we didn't have Jack. Seriously. If he plays that game, one of his fiery pregame speeches would have pumped us up. On top of being a lunatic, Jack really was one of the few good leaders I ever played with at BC.

7: For big events, you can expect Jack to be there "with bells on". And when Holland brings it, he brings it.


So there are 7 of the many things that make Jack lucky enough for me to want to hang out with. And don't give me any aww's about this post- I still think Rick is the better half of the DawgDuo.

Oh yeah. And today is also someone else's birthday. And I'm not talking about Evans.



Happy birthday, Eugene! We miss you, man.

2 comments:

Slic Ric said...

Much like Donnie's stance on the Holland v. Bell Doraville match, I guess for this one day I will consider Holland the undisputed SJWF champion. Enjoy it champ!

JJBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.