Monday, December 28, 2009

Great Day...

I bet Todd is fucked up right now.


Anyway, today is (was) a great day not because Todd's guys executed to perfection. More so, because another one of JJH's close pals turned 25 years old today.

Today we salute you Monsieur Barbier....




Without further ado. In honor of our dear friend. Top 5 dead baby jokes.... (The squeamish may want to turn away)

(drum roll please)

5- Q: What's worse than a dead baby in a trashcan lid?
A: A trashcan lid in a dead baby.

4- Q: Why do you unload a truck full of babies with a pitchfork?
A: So you can tell which ones are still alive.

3- Q: What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
A: You take your boots off before you jump on a trampoline.


OK, OK. That's it. I have grossed myself out. You John Barbier are one sick son of a bitch. Happy Birthday, nonetheless.

For more click here.. (If I were you I would clear browser history before you lend your computer to someone after checking that website our though.)

5 comments:

Slic Ric said...

I've never met a nicer guy with so much anger.

sauers6 said...

"What do you call a cow with no legs?
Answer: Ground beef.
Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
Answer: Because their horns don't work."
-Homeless comedian guy from saturday night. Asked for change after he told me the jokes.

Weazle said...

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve mushrooms here, pal." The mushroom says, "Why not? I am a fungi"

Shane said...

A piece of rope walks into a bar and the bartender says "we don't serve pieces of rope in here."

The piece of rope walks outside in the alley knots himself, messes his hair up and walks back into the bar.

The bartender says "didn't I tell you we don't serve pieces of string in this bar?" To which the rope responded "I'm a frayed knot"

Weazle said...

A toothless termite walks into the bar and asked to see the bar tender.