Friday, June 26, 2009

Tweets of the Week

Inspired by Slic's recent flurry of Twitter activity, I hope this becomes a regular feature. It's all Ric in this edition, because there was just too much gold here for me be able to include anyone else out there.

Slic Ric's Top Five Tweets of the Week (So Far):

5. Holy f*** no hot water till july 2nd not really sure what to do

4.
Damn just when I was about to go to sleep varsity blues comes on. Who needs 2 more hours of sleep anyways?

3.
Schwarz shower until July 2nd= standin in bathtub with 4 pots of hot water, shampoo, soap, and hoping for the best. Please get here July 3rd

2.
The thing I remember most about Michael Jackson is almost having a heart attack at one of his Georgia Theater concerts.

1.
Another successful shower no burns

5 comments:

Slic Ric said...

The weekend tweets should be the best. Plus I'll be tweetin from Tybee next Friday. That should get interesting.

PMac said...

Lots of Twitter activity today. Tonight could be even better.

Shane said...

I think Larry has found his niche.

Pl0we said...

Bunger has called out rick again....Bunger says he is the 16 champion of the world

Weazle said...

PLowshe...please refrain from incorrectly quoting me....I am actually the One Time World Champ...because I never lost the title...unlike that hack Ricky Flair who lost the belt at least 15 times