Monday, June 08, 2009

Few Notes

Rick, you've lost your mind. DeRiter was the last person to hurt my ankle. When that happened it was an accident. IOU one punch to the nose next time I see you.

Will Ferrell
might be the funniest person to ever have two dozen films completely flop!

Buckhead was fun. Stayed up late Friday night. Haven't done that in a long time. Things got out of control. Rick slept in a chair...both nights...when nobody slept in his bed.

Conan O'Brien
is on fire. Funniest late night guy on television. Thursday he has Norm McDonald coming on. This is a much watch as Norm McDonald is probably one of the funniest people of our generation.

Great Quotes:

"Magic Johnson has received a $900 000 retainer to write a book on how not to get AIDS. Chapter 1: Don't have sex with me."

"Thurman Thomas has just broken a few of OJ's records recently. He now leads the Bills in touchdowns, and yards. Next up.... killing three people at once."

If this doesn't make you happy nothing will....

4 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

I watched Conan on Friday. I pains me to say this, but I guess I'll see ya later Letterman.

anymouse said...

The first couple Tonight Shows I saw were just as good as his old show. I was pretty worried was going to end up playing it too safe.

Musical guest Neko Case will be good on Thursday as well. (Better than Camera Obscura. I promise.)

anymouse said...

The best bloggers comment at exactly the same time, it seems.

JJBA said...

I like Conan but I go with Jimmy da Kimmel first.