Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cody

For a week as exciting and enthralling as this I expected some more posting. I guess nervousness is the emotion that has taken over instead.

Former Georgia great Gordon Beckham had a walk-off hit for the Chicago White Sox this past week and seems to be settling in a bit. His college teammate, and the man that CDP said was just as important as Becks, Ryan Peisel, will be visiting Savannah this week as the Sand Gnats host the Asheville Tourist. Georgia led the country in draftees this year so this could become a more common occurrence.

Who's Bad with the man who almost killed Stick, E'Casanova, will be in Charleston July 24th and 25th.

I still think my fellow dawg duo menber will take care of business but I also believe Bunger will come to play.

This week's golf tourney is an offical qualifier for the RACK Open.

V-necks, SJS gray pants, kamikazes, and 8Es are all extremely cool but get a raw deal.

Salute to CJW, Ogletree, and Cars.

5 comments:

anymouse said...

You mean The Cars, right?

anymouse said...

And while I'm already posting YouTube links:

Traveling to Savannah this week isn't the only thing Stick and Peisel have in common.

Carrel_Fan said...

Escobar for Beckham

Slic Ric said...

Do I get an automatic invitation to play in the next RACK Open because I finished second in the last one?

JJBA said...

very nice comparison;
Becks SS Infante 2B Prads 1B;
Runner-ups get a 10 year exemption per Gill