Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Recap



1. Rick's still got it.

2. I had a good time in Buckhead- should have gone up there sooner but I plan on making a return trip soon.

3. Kudos to Jim Calhoun for telling that guy to shut up. Too bad his team still sucks.

4. Knowshown ran a bad 40 at the Combine but so did Larry Fitzgerald.

5. Elliot Williams is badass. Good win for Duke tonight.

6. Speaking of Duke, JJ Redick made a big three pointer in the final seconds of a game last week to send the game to OT. I'll admit it: that's probably more of an impact than I ever thought he'd have in the NBA.

7. That guy who played the Joker won the Oscar. Good. The movie still sucked.

8. I guess the Grand Marshall's thing tonight was fun. Here are a few of Holland's texts: "Ur cousin is trying funny th4ogs with cecili ruso" "that guy plowe knows wand is big"

9. Be sure to check out OITO- good video of JJH4. He didn't seem too thrilled, though.

10. Who's ready for Athens this weekend? Plowe and I got a room at that Days Inn by White Columns. We'll see if Rick's guarantee holds up.

3 comments:

PMac said...

Let's just hope that guarantee doesn't hold up.

Carrel_Fan said...

I'm ready for the Rick Show this weekend

Shane said...

"that guy plowe knows wand is big"
-JJH4

??