Wednesday, February 04, 2009

SIX WEEKS



Six weeks from today, we will arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada. I can't wait. Since I think about it pretty much every day, I figured I'd go ahead and map out a (my) tentative itinerary for the trip.

Wednesday Night:
I think we arrive around ten. After checking in, I'll probably play a quick 50 on the blackjack table then go get a burger or something before I come back to start my serious drinking/gambling in the Caesar's/Bellagio/Harrah's/Flamingo area.

Thursday:
Bellagio Buffet for my midday meal. Then maybe get drunk at the pool or go see a few sites.
That night I want to go downtown/Fremont St.: eat somewhere down there, see the lightshow, gamble a little, then come back to the strip and hit up Planet Hollywood and MGM Grand.

Friday:
Wake up late and maybe head down to the Palazzo and eat at the deli in the Mirage on the way back. Maybe go ride a rollercoaster or two at New York and visit the Paris.
Go to a good dinner somewhere on the strip that night then stay in the Bellagio/Caesar's/Harrah's/Flamingo area until the early morning.

Saturday:
Try and wake up early and go to the Harrah's breakfast buffet. Play one 50 dollar hand on blackjack and put 25 bucks on 32 one time as I walk out of the Flamingo to head back to the airport.

I know we'll all do our own thing, but that's just my general idea of where I'll be and when. Any ideas/suggestions?

2 comments:

PMac said...

I like the Fremont St idea. Definitely gonna hit up Mesa Grill over at Caesars one day for lunch. Gotta love Bobby Flay. Palazzo and Planet Hollywood are musts. I thought ya'll were getting out there around 7? Shit, my flight gets in at 11 in the morning. Caesars sports book will see alot of me that day then.

Charlie Dodson said...

That's right- I think we are getting in around 7.