Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughts That Are Like, Totally Randar!

~ Great Match Last night. My Congrats goes out to all the US players. Great clips from last night

~ Only 26 more shopping days until my birthday. Lordy, Lordy Shane's turning 24! Don't procrastinate, all the good gifts might be gone soon.

~ Funny video from the onion. This website is awesome. Visit it daily.

~ I have been accused of having a man-crush on Michael Cera. My rebuttal: there's gayer people to have man-crushes on. Everything he touches turns to gold. Arrested Development escpecially (best show ever!!!). These gems are 8 to 12 minute videos of an internet TV show that he and his friend Clark. Even if you think these will be dumb, at least watch the Intro to the show. Also start with episode 1, the website automatically starts up the final episode.

~ I miss Ally. Please come back!!

~ Barstool will you be my valentine????

8 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrel_Fan said...

Good thing EVERYBODY reads this blog because you're going to get sooo many b-day gifts!

Pl0we said...

that means it is only 20 til my birthday which is way more important than yours shane. I am just kidding.

Shane said...

I disagree with you P Lowe. I think that my birthday is more important than your birthday. I am just kidding with you.

anymouse said...

Erotic Music.

Charlie Dodson said...

hey hey hey.

Cool links, Murray.

JJBA said...

Shaneisawesome.com

Barstool69 said...

Shane,

I don't think I can take a long distance relationship right now, I'm just too fragile.

Also, I know how you finance guys party and the chances of fidelity are slim to none. I couldn't take you lying to me.