Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Sorry


I just wanted to take this time to tell all of our readers that my latests comments about Schivera and tennis were inappropriate. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that we still should treat him fairly and be his friends although he isn't paying most of us. He still is a fun person to hang around for Christ sake. Lastly, we should also not make fun of Bryan for liking "games" like tennis and soccer. Although, they aren't "manly" or even fun to watch, he likes them and thats all that really matters. With this being said I sincerely and honestly think you should consider my heart felt apology. Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

PMac said...

Damn guys. I didn't realize we had so much hostility around here until this morning. Hell keep it up, it gives me something to read on here.

Barstool69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane said...

Relax it was an apology and not meant to anger anyone. And, no, by paid i meant spent cash in order to purchase friendships. All the other stuff I guess are just perks.

Charlie Dodson said...

AWWWW you two guys!!!!

First Murray- you could have gone so many different places with Schiv and you take the boring route of Un-American sports and Greeks. You could have done a lot better.

Now Schiv... America is not built on tennis, soccer, frats, or adpi's- although i do love all of them. Also, you could have done sooo much better with Murray. The ginger thing was weak. Also, acknowledge the perks of your group but it surely is not cheaper to be in a fraternity than not be in one. It's expensive but it makes you happy. I can relate. Ric costs a lot but hanging out with him is awesome so I don't mind the "costs".