Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Can't Sleep


So Jen bought McCarthy a couple of those energy drinks called "Cocaine." This drink was supposed to be taken off of store shelves about a month ago. It's motto on the can simply reads "the legal alternative." Anywho, he had a sip of one and decided it taste like shit so he let me have the other one. For really no reason at all I decided to drink it around 8:30 last night (as in around nine hours ago). Yes it does taste like shit and I don't recommend it (stick with the Rockstars) but I drank it all and here I am typing this post at 5:33 a.m. eastern standard time. I've been up for 21 hours since I had to get up at 8:30 yesterday morning for a job interview. Honestly I'm not really that tired right now either and could probably make it for the full 24 hours. I've seen 3 episodes of Sportscenter already and because I switched to TBS around 1:00 a.m. I've seen "Panic Room"- twice. Why didn't I change the channel you ask. Well I was occupied. Disclaimer: this in no way means I'm becoming a computer geek like you find at Tech or a an artsy fag like you would find at SCAD or the Arts Academy. Looking online today to see when NCAA 2008 was coming out I went to the EA Sports website and they had this template where you can create your own cover for the game (since that bitch Zabransky's on this year's cover and that's a load of shit). So I looked around and saw what some other fans created and decided to give it a shot. In honor of Georgia's trip to Knoxville this season, plus interlocking looks tough when SOME people do it, here's what I came up with:

It might be a little hard to see here but to get a clearer shot of the photo I used, here's the link:
http://onlineathens.com/wallpapers/2005football/800/images/100805-AUG04-UgaTenn.jpg

1 comment:

Charlie Dodson said...

Glad to see you're doing well, RIC