Monday, March 02, 2009

Weekend Thoughts




1: I have terrible timing. It's snowed in Athens twice in the last 5 years, and I've missed it by a day each time.

2: Patrick still has a pretty impressive record at On the Rocks.

3: I didn't make it to Blind Pig, GB's, Peach's, or 5 Star Day. Damn.

4: I won't be back to Athens till the first weekend in April. March is going to be a busy month.

5: Uncle Otto's was a bad choice.

6: Conditioner does not do the trick.

7: So much for Ric's guarantee; no one got arrested. Schwarz did his part, but the ACC police failed to do theirs.

8: I did not see enough of Schiv. What's a weekend in Athens without seeing our favorite soccer enthusiast?

9: The drive to Athens was a lot better than the drive home.

10: I'm going to law school next fall in Atlanta. I can't take grad school or Statesboro anymore.

No comments: