Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Murray!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday, Dude.

Shane Goldwater Murrary is now 24 years old. I guess I'll do a top ten of his life.

1: Murray sinks Glynn. On Senior Night, Shane puts up 24 against one of the most storied programs in the state. No senior deserved it more than him.

2: Shane has the flu as BC beats SHS for the first time in almost a decade. Franky is the most important player. Brady is our best player. But Shane is our most important player. He's our captain, and TC declares him the captain during the Effingham County game.

3: If everyone had Shane's attitude and effort, we would have beat Windsor and Wayne.

4: Shane improved more from freshman to senior year than anyone else in the history of BC basketball history.

5: My connection with Shane is that we both love the game of basketball. We also like to drink on Tybee.

6: The worst thing about Shane is that he will fine the good in anyone. I hope he defends me the way he defends everyone else.

7: Shane has a grown-up job. I know he is under the Hank-fluence when it comes to politics, but he will be one successful dude.

8: Shane is a better basketball player than Keenan. Even though Murray won't admit it.

9: People are often judged by the company they keep. Well, Shane has about 4 guys who consider him their best friend.

10: Murray is not as good as me in a lot of things. But he would be my first choice in a game of 3 on 3 and he is absolutely one of the best friends of I've ever had.


Happy Birthday, Monsieur Murray.

3 comments:

Snuffy said...

Donnie, you have surpassed Ziegler as the ultimate toast-master. Happy birthday, Shane.

Slic Ric said...

Here's to many happy returns Mr. Murray.

Charlie Dodson said...

Anytime I can be in the company of Zeigler...