Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fox News or The Onion?

1.) Florida Man Claims Veteran Status Should Allow Him to Steal


"Ambrose, who appeared to be drunk, screamed out the window that he had served in the military in Iraq and could steal all the M&M's he wanted"


2.)Florida Woman Calls 911 After McDonald's Runs Out of McNuggets


"'This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one,' police quoted her as saying. 'This is an emergency'"


3.) CNN Anchor Can't Tell 'Nuts From ...

A U.S. airline is now selling "penis" on flights, an anchor woman has declared.

"Northwest began serving penis this month as its merger partner Atlanta-based Delta airlines has done for years," Verjee said.


"Georgia is the top penis producing state in the country."


4.)Mel Gibson Seeks a Comeback



5 comments:

Barstool69 said...

Why do you always save the shitty posts for OIA?

Shane said...

My two favorite topics are played out.

You've covered soccer (and changed everyone's mind in doing so) and you wont ever rebut the fact that friends shouldn't cost money.

Ask your Morgan Keegan adviser if there are any friends on discount right now. I am in the market for a new pal. :0

Barstool69 said...

Only soccer is played out, I'll cover the frat topic possibly next week or in May.

Carrel_Fan said...

all Sheppard Smith/O'Reily

JJBA said...

Ive seen #2 on every single news outlet I've come across in the past 24 hours.

Cartman is also happy.