Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Recap



1: Everyone who I wanted to win this weekend lost, except Shiv.

2: Wooten, Charles, Durham, Brown, and Green will be unstoppable next year year, if we can find someone can get them the ball.

3: Au revoir, Monsieur Fabris and Monsieur Martinez. I'm not blaming yesterday on the defense, but I still think it's time for CWM to go. Fabris, bye.

4: P Bunger- you can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat.

5: Why didn't Jibri score last night? Is he injured?

6: I am looking forward to Wednesday night, one of the best nights of the year for a night out on the town.

7: I feel bad for PJC and all the seniors.

8: The "Gruesome Twosome" is loud.

9: No Desperate tonight :(

10: I am looking forward to Hate Week.



***Bonus Trivia***

Name 3 hot girls who graduated from Tech. (Winner will receive a weekend stay at Barry Demott's house in Perry.)

3 comments:

Weazle said...

I don't understand number four

I appreciate the complement about the gruesome twosome being loud

GRUESOME TWOSOME!!!!

Barstool69 said...

I heard Jibri suffered a possible season ending injury? anyone?

JJBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.