Monday, November 16, 2009

Grades: Auburn

King: B+ told you Stick
Fabris: F
Cox: B good guy, made some great throws when he had to
Houston: A+
Rambo: A+
Evans: D
Owens: D
Stick: B+ good but not your best
Pat M.: A- would've been A but you've put yourself behind the 8-ball with past verbal showings (i.e. GSU)
Shane: F-
Don: A Auburn
Plowe: B+ strong but lack of evidence
Joey: I
Shiv: C- have you given up on MB?
Pat H.: A Clarkson
Chris: A+ again
Tank: A
Mitchell: C
Bruce: B- not McBride
Ziegler: A+

6 comments:

Slic Ric said...

It was against Auburn, not exactly world beaters on defense. Let's not put King in the 2010 Heisman race just yet. I will eat crow today though.

Barstool69 said...

Consider me on the IR or MIA when it comes to GMB. My PIC (Role Models), PMac had first dibs given my previous failures but I fear we both logged Xs. Not sure how many more Ls I can take.

JJh4: C-/D+. Didn't even go out Friday.

Shane said...

Lets be rational in our grading.

Shane- Was in athens two nights; went out both nights. Was at power hour the first night and went out immediately after the game the second night

Jack- Was in athens two nights; went out one night

Advantage: Shane

Shane- Came to athens without a place to stay or tickets. Found place to stay and found tickets (for myself and two other people).

Jack- Came to athens with tickets and more than one place to stay and didn't attempt to help out any friends that were in need of tickets.

Advantage: Shane

I could probably keep going...

Slic Ric said...

To be fair Shane, he did help me out with a ticket Saturday afternoon.

JJBA said...

I didn't have any exta tix till about 4 on Sat. U already had them at that point.

Also, your grade should be higher for your reference to Dickey on Sunday.

We just don't see eye to eye anymore which is ok.

Shane: B

Denny said...

caleb is the best hb on the team with ealey a very close 2nd