Sunday, August 30, 2009

BC: No other place like it



One of my mom's brothers went to BC. That's about it for the whole tradition thing in my family. Anyways, he moved to Maryland a while back and started a family. Andrew, my little cousin, comes to Savannah every summer. He thinks BC is the greatest thing in the world.

A lot of people are worried about the state of BC right now. A win over Windsor helps, but I still get the feeling that a lot of people are still uneasy about BC and its future.

My 16 year old cousin who lives in Baltimore, Maryland and has never even seen a BC game told me last night in a Facebook-chat,"I want to get my dad fired from his job so we can move down there just so i can play for bc".

Shit doesn't happen anywhere else. We will be fine. Go Cadets!

1 comment:

Pl0we said...

BC is the best highschool ever! nothing else compares