Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday Review



After Desperate Housewives Sunday night, I played one game of Playstation and then went to bed so I woke up pretty early on Monday, about 10 o'clock.

It was Skip Baylas hour on ESPN2 so I checked my usual sites on the computer: BMBS, WebCT, Gmail,UGAmail, Facebook, GA Sports Blog, PPB, T Kyle King, Get the Picture, David Hale, HighTideSurfShop, and The Red and Black. The only surprise came when I checked BoDog= $21.95 in the account. Yeah baby. Thanks for the bonus, guys- after raping me this weekend.

After about thirty minutes of Internet surfing, I did some laundry and played a game of NCAA. UGA 72 Vandy 9. It's the year 2013 and UGA has won 5 straight national championships. And since it is NCAA 2008, this guy won 3 Heismans and 3 national championships before leaving.



At noon I went to Golden Dragon Chinese Buffet next to Stevie's. It is surely one of the best bangs for your buck in Athens. I got back to White Columns about 1 and sat on the toilet till about 2. Then it was time for some BoDog action. I placed 3 bets. I took the over for the Cards/ 49er's game and won. I took the over on the Suns/Memphis game and lost. I also lost a teaser bet with the Suns to cover and go over.

About 4 I headed to Ramsey to perfect my flawless body. What a bunch of dudes that work out over there. Guys with cutoff shirts who spend more time flexing than working out. The last time I saw a group of guys really getting after it was back at BC- when McCarthy, Schwartz, and Sweeney were making strides in the weight room.

At 6 I went to Chick-Fil-a to eat with Brooke. What a girl. She hurt her ankle playing ball earlier so I took care of her. Awww. Being there with her made me think of a previous visit I took to Chick-Fil-a with another guy joining us.



After dinner, I made the decision to miss Raw, MNF, and CSI: Miami, to go work on my paper. As much as I hate the Zell Miller Learning Center (formerly the SLC), I decided to go do work there so I wouldn't be tempted to play NCAA or FIFA 09. From about 7-12, I worked on my paper, played some Blackjack on BoDog, and checked cbsports.com for bet updates and fantasy football.

My Monday finished with a trip to Subway for a 5 dollar footlong- a ham and cheddar since they no longer have the subway club or the turkey on their 5 dollar footlong menu. Fantasy football results: My Two Ducks loses to Bunger's Eagles, but Errol Evelyn's 2 broke wrists knocks off Shearouse's Flying Snakes. BoDog account balance = $35.00.

Murray, since no one really cares what you do everyday, why don't you log your activities for us on the blog next Monday?

1 comment:

Barstool69 said...

Well done sir.

I nominate Shane for next Monday as well.