Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everything has costs and benefits...

And if your Bryan that cost for friends is about 5 grand a semester.

So I got a couple questions for the blogging community. When exactly did Bryan become dictator of this blog? Was I absent when we decided upon this? Where there no better (or for that matter, good) candidates?

Bryan:
Just because you write a lot of stupid shit on here doesnt mean people care about it. I think most, if not all, of us could probably do with out the daily Friday Night Lights references, or the advice on how to correctly glaze seared salmon. Seeing that our audience, for the most part, isn't 16 year old girls (or 45 year old girls), I feel confident in saying that no one gives a shit.

So, where do we go from here. I think this blog has great thing ahead. But do we really want to surrender those great things to Bryan "Napolean" "I'm 5'6'', own a MAC, and would fit in much better in Marietta than in Savannah" Schiv.????

As an advocate of freedom, and earning my freinds with my personality not my checkbook, I think everyone knows where I stand. So what do you say? Lets expell this evil dictatorship, put him in a Panera Bread Company with his MAC, his Birkenstocks, and his dissenting attitude, and fill the gap with Liberty!!


P.S. Bryan- F*** you and the horse you rode in on!

6 comments:

Slic Ric said...

Got 'em.

Barstool69 said...

Shane,

Good post. Bout time you contributed to the blog. Don't have time to go into a serious rebuttal at the moment but I will address the "buying friends" theory over Christmas break in a post that will likely spark some healthy debate.

I'm a little disappointed your response was simply a giant ad hominem attack that was short on factual accuracies. I guess I'll take what I can get, however.

Your friend,
Bryan

Carrel_Fan said...

Change?

anymouse said...

Way to get into the spirit of Rivalry Week, gentlemen.

anymouse said...

And when did we get an audience?

PMac said...

I don't have internet for one week and I come back to a full fledged war among blog members and a damn music post. This will be dealt with accordingly. How and when I'm not sure.