Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sixteen Questions We Need Answered About Paul Webber

  1. Where does he live?
  2. Where is he from?
  3. Is he friends with Rick's uncle or Rick's dad?
  4. How does he manage to tailgate when he needs an elevator in his house?
  5. Why was he tailgating in the Legion lot when he's usually at Tate?
  6. Where does he stay in Athens (and does it have an elevator)?
  7. How exactly did he meet the Schwarzes?
  8. Why is this supposed "family friend" only seen before Georgia football games?
  9. What kind of vehicle does he drive (ride in)?
  10. Who else in Savannah knows who he is?
  11. Is he buying a house on Tybee, or is Rick's uncle?
  12. How old is he?
  13. Where does he work?
  14. Does he celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
  15. How long has he had "a bit of a weight problem"?



16. Why does Rick only see him when he drinks?

3 comments:

Slic Ric said...

1. He lives on Tybee, next door to my uncle.
2. He is from Savannah.
3. He is friends with both my dad and my uncle (he's known my uncle for 30 years) but my dad met him through my uncle.
4. He tailgates because a)he loves Georgia football and b)he likes to party.
5. Actually his corvette was in the tate center parking lot, he was just visiting legion lot.
6. He stays at the days inn where Michael Laird stays. Yes it does have an elevator.
7. This was answered in question 3.
8. Because he doesn't live up here. I usually see him every thanksgiving and christmas as well.
9. He has a 2004 Corvette and a Chevy Tahoe.
10. Lots of people know him. He's a real estate appraiser and he makes a lot of money.
11. He has already bought the house and is living in it (ironically enough it's down the street from the police station, a place I know quite well).
12. I'm not sure how old he is but it's either late 50s or early 60s.
13. Real estate appraiser.
14. Yes he celebrates St. Patrick's Day. In fact his picture was in the program 2 years ago.
15. I'm guessing about 25 years.
16. Because we both like football and we both like to party.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS. I'm now thinking about writing his biography.

lconneff said...

I think you should.

Charlie Dodson said...

Oh rick you're good. You're good!