Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things



Last Saturday went to HHI for the first time ever. Although I wasn't technically invited I decided to go and bring a friend. JJH4 and I were dining companions in what was one appletini away from being my most awkward meal since the great UGA-Auburn dining fiasco of 2007. Had fun anyway. I think JJH did as well. Just asking him about how he would celebrate a walk home run in the college world series (hint: JJH showed his ding-dong).


I will be in Savannah for this entire weekend. After making a Rick-like tour of North GA and Alabama, it'll feel good to do nothing this weekend. Anyone down for Kevin Barry's on Saturday?? It's the 1/3 mark.


Anyone interested in seeing the Avett Brothers at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach the weekend of August 19 (they play Thursday, Friday and Saturday)?

6 comments:

Barstool69 said...

shane im going to see them friday night before the UGA/SC game in ATL

Shane said...

I saw that they were playing then. I kinda wanted to go to the SC game and dont know if I could make the turn around for the noon kickoff.

Slic Ric said...

Yeah shane you would be better off going to the Georgia-So. Carolina game. You can go see that band multiple times throughout the year but you only have one day to watch Georgia ruin the cocks' season and crush mitchell's spirit in my town.

Snuffy said...

I preciate the offer bra, but I'm already goin to the show at Red Rocks. Yeah, I got me a job as a parking attendant for the venue, so I get free tix plus a little grub. It's gonna be pretty heady. After that I'm gonna follow the show to Oregon. It's cool though. I'll make some money buy selling quesadillas in the lot...special quesadillas, if you know what I mean.

Frank said...

Any of you young bucks that still run around in Athens gonna be going to BC/St. Pius game in Atlanta Sept 3? Trying to find a ride to Athens from St. Pius after game. Or just anybody from Savannah planning to go to Athens after that game?

Also, SC is site of our annual stag trip. Would love to have you clowns join our clowns for the tailgate. Jackie Balls has been a few times. Email me if interested.

Frank said...

P.S. USC gonna be a hot one!!!