Friday, July 30, 2010

No Need to Worry...

Throughout the history of the blog, July has always been our slowest month. I did some digging and found that we average 14 and a quarter post throughout the month of July. We post around twice as much as that in almost all other months. The average post per month throughout the year is just under 28 and a half. I have a pimped out graph that shows all this info but have no clue how to import it onto the blog. Help?

Anyone got any suggestions for the lack of ACTIVITY?

I got my own theory's:

- This is Donnie's last month at his beach house so he wants to make the most of it.
- Barstool is in Asia.
- "Yes Dear" marathon's all summer long.
- Rick's 'adventure season' starts in September and he is winding down by year-end. This goes for Rick and Patrick, his (through the good and the bad) publicist.
- Summer months are when anonymity is at it's highest?



Moving on,

Saw this the other day. It makes me sick. No one forces you to go anywhere you don't want to go. Hank, from our grandfather blog, and I were talking about this the other day and we came to the conclusion that this is like forcing a restaurant to serve all types of food. Is there no such thing as PRIVATE property anymore? I think there are two types of people in the world; people that want to outlaw everything until the world is exactly how they want it to be (it scares me b/c I think barstool could fit in this group) and people that enjoy personal freedom.


Has anyone heard of getting iced? It's sweeping the nation. Apparently if someone gives you a Smirnoff ice you have to get down on one knee and chug it. You can 'ice block' by having your own handy, in which case the person doing the icing must chug both. The trick is to hide the Smirnoff Ice...


Careful Donnie, there is an award out for icing you. See here.

3 comments:

Barstool69 said...

or there's the type of people that want to apply their "cool hip look at me I'm a libertarian" viewpoint to every issue

Barstool69 said...

but I agree this blog may need some Shane/Barstool feuds to bring it back to life. Also, if anyone has seen/heard from JJH4, please tell him to contact me immediately.

Shane said...

Your point is stupid. But I am glad to hear that I am "cool" and "hip".