Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Continuing The Curran Love Fest

A couple decent quotes I came across today...

On big quarterbacks, via David Hale: “They’re all the same to me. They all throw the ball, they just fall harder than others.”

On knocks against his height, via Tim Guidera: "If I take my shirt off, I guarantee they won't call me undersized.”



I don't follow college recruiting all that closely, but this also was kind of cool...

The Bulldogs appear to have made some major headway with running back Marcus Lattimore, who is considered the No. 1 back in America.

“I have to say that they are back in it for me,” Lattimore told Scout.com’s Chad Simmons. “Georgia has never pressured me and that meant a lot. . . . Me, my dad, and my cousins went down to the game and it was crazy. The atmosphere, the crowd, the game, it was all ridiculous. The students were so loud the entire game and it was great to be there for that. I couldn’t even hear myself think on that last play because it was so loud in there.”

As impressed as Lattimore was with the game-day environment, he said he was even more moved by separate letters from Georgia coach Mark Richt he and his mother received the same day earlier last week.

“He listed 10 reasons why I should go to Georgia,” Lattimore told Scout. “He said that I fit the offense like a glove, he said that the location is not too close and not too far, and things like that. They were all legit reasons for me to look at Georgia again. I was not expecting anything like that so it kind of blew me away.”

8 comments:

Snuffy said...

If taking your shirt off made you taller, McBride and Zeigler would be 7 feet tall.

sauers6 said...

Zeigler?

Snuffy said...

Maybe Zeigler would only be 6'5".

Charlie Dodson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie Dodson said...

If taking your pants off made you taller, JJH4 would be 37 feet taller.

Barstool69 said...

what's that mean?

Fender said...

mcclain>curran

Slic Ric said...

I call BULLSHIT!