Sunday, December 09, 2007

Congratulations Brothers

It's been real. It's been fun. Athens will miss Schwarz a ton. I know Murray finished up last week and Holland and Rickie will be done in just a few more days. Pat Mac finished this Summer, and I think Brother Sims is about to finish as well. Joey, if you're not about to graduate, then you still deserve a pat on the back just for the kind of life you are living. Awww. Well, with all of yall finishing up, I've decided it was time for yall to have Senior quotes. And I've decided to pick them for you...

1: Shane William Murray


"I am not going to lie. I am hammmered, man. I am hammered."
"Sarah, you complete me."
"Credit cards are awesome."
"I am going to stick my d*** in something tonight... yeah, your toaster."


2: John Joseph Holland IV


"I like her. She has that Midwest feel."
"Top 5..."
"I'm doing good, sir. How are you?" (Jack to impt people in his grown-up voice)
"I like him. He participates."


3: Patrick (some Irish name I think) McCarthy

"That's 434 mother#@%!!"
"Listen to what Hurricane (Schwarz) did now..."
"Live it up while you are there (Athens)."
"Tootle! You @$#$#@$#@@$#@$#@$@$!!!!"



4: George Frederick Schwarz IV aka Slic Ric, Pretty Rickie, Dumbass, Hurricane, Little Guy, Crazy Man, Rockstar, Son of Paul Webber, Amanda's cousin, Emmy's beau, woooooooooooooooooooooing guy, Crazy Guy at B st, CPC #1 fan, UGA basketball fan, Rickdwags47, and Colonel Schwarz

"This is my town. My @$##% town."
(Rick Schwarz wrote
at 4:52am on February 4th, 2007 to Cassie Goss)
"Hey, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way. Missed you this weekend. "
"Just Rocking and Rolling..."
"I stayed at home by myself and did nothing on the last Saturday night of my college life."



5: Joseph (Jessie or Palmer?) Sims

"I want to be Jessie Palmer."
"I don't know about you, but I'm going to miss this caveman( Coach O)."
"Love you got to go."
"Jesse rolls out of bed after a long night of "mackin" on some chicks from the Jersey Shore. He runs his fingers through his hair, looks in the mirror, and then says "it's perfectly messy". He then shows his Kappa Alpha pledge class picture from his days at UF. "Those are my fuckin' bros."

3 comments:

Slic Ric said...

Talk about a letdown. I've given you so much material over the last three and a half years and that's the best you could come up with. That's disappointing. And I did get to watch the fight Saturday night so I'd say it was a success, even though the fight was pretty boring until rounds 9 and 10.

Patrick said...

Good job men. BC takes on Effingham and Groves this week. Ya'll should try and make it.

One of the best feelings in the world (believe me, I know, I have been doing it for 7 years now) is finishing exams and classes you will never have to take again, selling your books, getting in the car, driving down 15, listening to Bing Crosby Christmas music, seeing all the decorative lights in Sandersville and Wrightsville, getting into Savannah, where it is now 20 degrees warmer, and making it to Seawright Drive just in time to watch the Cadets tipoff. Leaning back in those bleachers knowing you don't have to do a damn think for the next 4 weeks is the best part.

The only problem is this is followed by one of the worst feelings in the world: Tommy Cannon 3rd quarters. No big deal though, because Hilliard's is still only a phone call away (its oyster season).

Carrel_Fan said...

Wow, I've always thought the only person that could make me cry is gurlygirl.