Sunday, April 22, 2007

THE week in review


Monday

One sad individual takes the lives of over 30 people at Virginia Tech. The best thing that I've heard or read about the entire situation was written by the Southern Discomfort guy in one of our campus newspapers.


Tuesday

I did not end up at Topper's with Charlie.


Wednesday

Me and Larry run into the Ryan Gibson at Little Italy. That place has good, big pieces of pizza for not a lot of money. They also have cheap pitchers of beer. I think a slice of hamburger with a pitcher of Bud Light was only $6.66.


Thursday

I made the drive to the Boro by myself. Shane, P Lowe, and myself had a relaxing night at Dingus McGee's. There's another one in Seattle.


Friday

I decided to go home Friday so I could have a relaxing night in my own bed. Things went a little different. It started about 3 when I rode by Stingray's and saw Gibson having brunch. After pounding drinks and winning 50 bucks at Bingo, I ventured to see Schivera, his hand breaking friend, and the lady of my dreams. This is where it gets fuzzy. I think it went well with her. I woke up naked and with her number in my phone. Problem is that I wet my pants, and my mom hates me now. Oh well, I guess Schiv can have MJ. If it would have worked out, then I guess she wouldn't have been my "dream girl" anymore. AWWWWWWWWWWWW


Saturday

Beerfest!!! Basically, our team of P Lowe, Rooks, and O'Hayer sucked and we were out as soon as a team could possibly be out. I got to see some cool guys and gals that I usually don't get to see, so it was really cool. I can't believe Shelton's team of himself, Stephen Bruce, A Sauers, and P Sauers did not win. Shit, they might have, I don't know. It went about as expected. And oh yeah me and Leighton got in a little fight.

1 comment:

Barstool69 said...

You left a few things out for Friday