Thursday, February 22, 2007

R.F.I. 2007


22 February 2007: The Benedictine Brigade retains the Gold Star as an Honor Unit with Distinction.

As the Brigade Executive Officer, my principle duty is to assist the Brigade Commander in all areas ascribed to the administration and coordination of the staff. The alleviation of these duties from the realm of responsibility of the Brigade commander, allow him to focus more acutely on the the broader aspects of his command. Throughout the school year the Brigade commander and I have worked together closely....

3 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

IDEA!!!!!!!

All bloggers: list your 3 most memorable RFI moments... Murray, you can list 1 1/2. Ill start..

1: Senior year: Eating lunch in the Priory with all the hot-shots, Coach Carl instructs me to keep my mouth shut or "have my smart- ass kicked"

2: Plebe year: CDT Aliotta answers " Mrs. Rogers" to Secretary of Defense.

3: Sophomore year: Frankie forgets his jacket.

PMac said...

How in the hell do you remember that speech Jack? That's impressive. Here we go.

1: Senior year: Cadet Hook said that the President of the U.S. was President Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton. The inspecting officer just looked at me.

2: Senior Year: had to be the lunch in the Priory. A good lunch and sort of a onetime deal of getting to eat in that place.

3: Freshman: I want to say it was Bubba Palmer, maybe not, but some senior was going around cutting or rather shaving guys heads before the inspection.

JJBA said...

Sophomore Year: Platoon Leader Carbo is asked who his company comander is and he answers: "Me, Sir."

Senior Year: Jacobs giving his speeches during R.F.I speech practice.

Junior Year: Cadet Bonner was asked who we fought in WWII and he replied: " Japan and Hawaii."