Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's On!


As it has recently been brought to my attention as I'm sure it has to all of you, Donnie decided, this weekend,that it was a good idea to piss in my basketball shoes. I just wanted to take this time to tell everyone that this means war. The motives are still unclear but a very reliable source has informed me of the time and location that this mischievous act took place.Whether it was in between him punching holes in the ceiling or sliding down the steps naked is still unconfirmed.

4 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

I only did it because I knew you were going to rub pizza on my windshield. So, I guess we are even. Wait, we aren't even: I am better than you at everything.

PMac said...

Pissing in basketball shoes? Rubbing pizza on a truck's windshield? Damn what in the hell were ya'll drinking this past weekend?

Slic Ric said...

More appropriate question is what weren't we drinking this weekend. I made a nice Mountain Dew/Southern Comfort concoction.

PMac said...

How'd that taste?