Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome

Alright so I'm going to give this thing a shot and see how yall like it. So welcome to the "Only in America" blog. As you can see (and I'm sure you've heard too many damn times) the title comes from one of Rick's most infamous lines. This blog is hopefully for all of you who 1.) Go to UGA (with the exception of S Murda). 2.) Hate fraternities ( if you haven't seen the Red and Black cartoon from Friday, you need to). 3.) Are a Benedictine graduate. 4.) Plan your schedule around St. Patrick's Day every year. 5.) And love college football. I couldn't think of any more so I'll end it right there. You might think this is just another version of BMBS but I assure you that we will be more sports oriented. Feel free once I figure out how to get yall on here to post anything about UGA, BC, football, Rick, Rand and Katy marriage proposals ( or for that matter major fights), drunken stories, or anything that you just feel like telling us. I'm going to end it on that so I hope yall enjoy.

No comments: