Monday, August 21, 2006

Livin' the Dream, Pt. 1

Judging by the first two posts Patrick made here, I take it that fraternities will no doubt end up a recurring theme on the blog. And while I realize that we're probably playing into the frat guys' hands by wasting so much time and energy talking about them (i.e. they're "getting our ass"), I've decided that it's just too much fun not to.

I say this because this is the inaugural edition of Only in America's first weekly series: "Livin' the Dream."

"Livin' the Dream" will feature a picture or pictures of people (likely the aforementioned frat guys) living a life you and I could only "dream" of. Rather than try to explain "LTD," I'll just let this week's picture do the talking.




Nominations are always welcome.

3 comments:

PMac said...

Talk about a modern day Odom and Orne. This picture is priceless.

Charlie Dodson said...

any guess on the names of these cats?

PMac said...

Shit I'll give you my 2 guesses. Taylor has to be one and for number two I'll go with Brody.