Sunday, September 05, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bunger


Happy birthday, PBung. I hope you thoroughly enjoy the beauty of Tybee today. May you start the day/night at your favorite place, Hucapoos, then make it down front for the fireworks and some Wind Rose and maybe even back to the Quarter for some late night wings.

Top 5 Bunger edition:

1: I tell Murray all the time, the mind is like a parachute. Bunger definitely has an open mind. The guy has about 5 different groups of really good friends he rolls with. The hippies, the yuppies, the yankees, the young professionals, the people actually from Tybee: they all love him.

2: Bunger is undoubtedly one of the funniest people I've ever met; he can have an intelligent conversation about pretty much everything. More importantly, he's a good guy. Genuine seems like the appropriate word for it. He's a loyal friend to be sure.

3: He's never too busy or important. You can always count on PBung to answer his phone or invite you along for the ride if he's doing anything. Aside from school nights, he's ready to roll every night of the year.

4: After a year at SHS, he's shaping young minds over at Groves. My biggest class is 13 so I have no idea how he handles it. Big props though for doing something he loves. I'd love to come observe one of those classes one day.

5: The Tybee-Pool-Hop, the teeth sweating, "Welcome to America", Andrew Jackson, the Bunger Christmas party, Archie's incident at Dolphin Reef, Mudslinging, Croc-wrestling, and all those times with DJ Marty. Ohhhh yeah! I've had a lot of great memories with Bunger and I know that there are many more to come in the future.

Have a good one, dude.

Sincerely,

The guys at OIA

5 comments:

anymouse said...

One of the best dudes around.

Weazle said...

Thanks. It means a lot. Let it ride.

Snuffy said...

Happy Birthday, Cuz-in-law!

What's the difference between an yuppie and a young professional?

David Cuntfunkel said...

"young professionals"

who coined this gay term?

Weazle said...

Yuppie stands for "Young Urban Professional" I believe...at least I learned that from my pop culture project on the 80s that I did in tenth grade. I guess young professionals would be the yuppie like creatures that don't live within an urban area's city limits.