Monday, August 23, 2010

Top 5 Places Shane has Passed Out

5.) Mr. Graham's Biology Class
4.) The Plaza, Benedictine Military School (x5)
3.) The Dentist Offie
2.) Benny's Toilet
And now, as of last Wednesday...

1.) In the car while driving down President Street at 5:30 after work.

All the others could be explained away by needles, standing for extended periods, and drunkenness/inhaling a cigar. My doctor can't seem to figure #1 out. Surprisingly, I had blood taken last week and didn't pass out.

If you ask me, personally, I feel like the opposite of this


And, instead more like this



Its probably just the bodies natural reaction to my Summer Tour Schedule. I got to meet with the Doc again this week- I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

JJBA said...

Shane present posting = Stick former posting

Snuffy said...

Maybe you have a tumor on your brain like Reardon did.