Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't Stay Away

I'm back after a month with the computer in the shop. You probably didn't even notice.

Summer is a slow time for me, so without a computer at home I think I watched more TV in the last five weeks or so than I did the last two years combined. I'd like Shane and the Weazle to know that I watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a few times, and it's actually even funnier than you made it sound. I saw the various incarnations of Law and Order for the first time, too, so that should be enough to get Donnie off my back for liking something that Shane enjoys.

I've also had a chance to spend some time with the new Phil Steele preview, and I feel the same way Jeff Dantzler did before 2007 or 2008 (can't remember which): “There's no reason to think Georgia can't win 'em all.”

Love this. Thanks for the heads up, Barstool.

Well, that's all I've got.

Song of the Day: Scott Lucas and the Married Men - Positively 4th Street

4 comments:

Shane said...

That show is great. New season starts Sept 16.

Barstool69 said...

you check out the Futurebirds album mouse?

anymouse said...

It's on my to-do list.

Anonymous said...

好的部落格,希望您能繼續堅持!!!..................................................................