Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I'd rather do than play in the snow...


- Watch a region championship game
- eat saltines with cocktail sauce
- hang out with my friends
- Go to spanky's with BKS
- Go to Hilliards
- Tybee Mardi Gras
- Irish Festival
- Fairmont
- jump in a pool
- party at dingus
- hang out with the guy that likes me more than stick at EA
- not wearing 4 layers of clothes
- not have Shiv as my only option
- Celtic Cross reception that is bordering on being better than actual SPD
- Hole and the tree and the tree in the hole, whom down in the vally-o
- Heart of a Champion
- Bloomin' Onion
- Party in the USA
- Plowe at Midnight on Thursday
- Newman
- Finch Attack
- Murray at Benny's
- resurgence of Irish Hurricanes
- 434 back for 3/17
- Williams at 8:00 on a Saturday night
- Varsity Blues
- Midnight Confessions at Gayna's
- Bouncy Balls
- Barbier

5 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Early favorite for post of the year...

Molly Holmes.

Shane said...

You'd rather do Barbier than play in the snow?


...yea, me too.

Barstool69 said...

FU man

Slic Ric said...

I'll second that post of the year nomination.

sauers6 said...

Bouncy Balls