Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Thoughts



1: Congrats to Rick on his return to Tybee. His reunion turn is in full swing.

2: I had a little too much fun at Jack's house Thursday. Great party, JJH4.

3: I should have played Murray in basketball Friday because it would have helped me get over Holland's party. And because it's fun to beat Shane.

4: Speaking of basketball, 2 of the 4 remaining teams in the NBA playoffs have key contributors who went to Duke. After watching the playoffs, I would argue that the Rockets and the Celtics are the two best teams not still in the playoffs. So 3 of the 6 best teams in the NBA this year start guys who went to Duke. I'm not saying Duke is USC or anything, but it looks like they are starting to produce more quality NBA talent. Let's hope this transfers to more Final Fours and less First/Second round exits.

5: Bunger v. Schwarz in my front yard was a top 5 Beach Bum moment.

6: Murray declared war (on the blog) against Swarz. I wonder how that will turn out.

7: Apparently Bunger fell at the beach, and it was really funny. I didn't see it.

8: When we went down front Friday, Ozzie got out. Thank goodness we found him.



9: I am not sure how Fender's performance will affect Rick in the weeks/months to come.

10: It's been five years since we graduated from BC. I wonder where these three guys will be five years from now...

5 comments:

Slic Ric said...

It's good to be top 5 again. Don't get me wrong, I had fun at Beach Bum. Maybe not as much fun as previous years but still lots of fun. That being said, I definitely think Holland's party was the highlight of the weekend.

Shane said...

Nice top nine. What happened to 6?

Carrel_Fan said...

- Holland's party may need to be the spring fling compliment to Christmas Party.

- The beach was fun. The parade was funny. The bars were terrible. The Quarter was on par. Shane was drunk.

Barstool69 said...

Is that all that happened Friday night that mattered to you Joey?

Carrel_Fan said...

can't say