Friday, December 19, 2008

Too good to pass up...



Today while I was waiting for commencement and admiring pictures of Bliss in the new basketball practice facility, I ran into Big John Wright.

BJW "I never thought we'd graduate twice together".

Yeah, John. Me either.

For Rick this means no more 24 hour film group invites.

John informed me that Toth is doing well, living in Indiana and trying to get some kind of license to perform an unspecified type of work. Toth and I recently became Facebook friends but his mom's whereabouts remain uncertain.

Again, Happy Friday.

2 comments:

sauers6 said...

in regards to Panama, (Dirty Sanchez's mom), She is doing fine and still living in the 912 area. I had a chat w/her when I was calling everybody for our Football get together.

Slic Ric said...

"Blood, death, destruction, genocide, kill." And yes I'm disappointed about the 24/7 film group. He said I would enjoy it. I should have gone at least once.