Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Notes



1. Shelton and I are sick and tired of being blamed for everything. Yesterday, Shane Goldwater Murray called me to complain about getting frequent calls from an online gambling agency. What does this have to do with me? Well, someone obviously gave the gambling website Murray's number, and White Trash Murray thinks it was me. Whoever did this needs to apologize to bridge-running- Murray and myself.





2. Hippies are pissed about Langerado 09. Bad venue and a weak line-up brah. Relax bros, Phish is back together.

One hippy had this to say (from the Langerado group on Facebook) "More like LAMErado!
Did you just pull emo bands out of your ass and decide they were suitable for what was previously a jam-band festival?"




3. Congrats again to Murray for paying money to run over a bridge. Honestly though, you beat O'Hayer and that's an accomplishment.




4. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it out tonight in Buckhead. Good luck, guys. Swarz will be out once again to prove that he has indeed, "made it". It's all on Rolex time, baby.




5. And lastly, go ahead and mark Friday, January 2nd on your calendars. Party at my beach house for a viewing of the 2009 Sugar Bowl and a reenactment of the 2008 New Orleans trip.

3 comments:

You Know Me said...

haah...you are funny

Carrel_Fan said...

I'm there for NOLA Fridays brah

Shane said...

There's dumber things to spend your money on, like, hmmm, online blackjack or friends.