Monday, May 07, 2012

Summer


Summer is almost here and the "Summer of Fun" seems like it was years ago.  Back then, I don't think anyone would have predicted this blog would be fading at this point or that Collins would be housing half of its contributors.  I have high hopes going into the Summer with the newly formed Jerry Mouse.  I have been through 6 cliques since last Summer and all of their failures were absolutely faults of other people, not mine. I feel as if my new one has the makings of a successful and long term run similar to 434, Broccoli Boat, and Gruesome Twosome.  I will honestly admit that it has been tougher than I expected to find the same magic that the Dawg Duo once had.  If he was as good as he once was there is no doubt  the Dawg Duo would be as strong as ever.

The Summer has its staples in Beach Bum, July 3rd, and a trip to Jacksonville.  In defense of those that won't or can't make those, I realize those people are doing important things and their schedule is pretty full.  However, Jerry Mouse will be there in some capacity and we hope all other cliques will make an effort to make some of it.  If not, then make a trip to Firehouse.

Braves, Gnats, Golf, Dawgs softball, and TYB.  It's a good time of year if you let it be.  And as a Jerry Mouse member once said, "Toast in the new south, this one is for history".

3 comments:

Pl0we said...

Boooooooooooooo

Shane said...

I wanna go to Jax

Charlie Dodson said...

Get ready for Summer of Fun- Part II, ya bunch of wusses.

And Plowe- you spelled it wrong. It's BEWWWWW!!!