Wednesday, May 30, 2012

National Basketball League

*UPDATE- Whoopsie Daisy. Last Night was the NBA Draft lottery, not the draft. New Orleans won the lottery. It looks like I will have to wait until June 28th :( If you're an NBA basketball fan, than this time of the year is very exciting for you. For me however, it's a very nerve-racking Experience. Of course, what I'm referring to is the NBA draft that's taking place tonight.
My window for being drafted continues to get smaller. This year I've taken a different approach. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

JJBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJBA said...

I wonder why the NBA decided to put the draft on the same night as the Eastern Conference finals?

Charlie Dodson said...

Looks like a LAM to me.

Shane said...

More like an AAM.