Sunday, February 06, 2011

Tweets That Aren't By Slicric416

I was following some people's tweets during the Super Bowl earlier when I came across this amazing fake Twitter account for Mark Richt. I would assume this guy will get a cease-and-desist letter by the end of the week, so enjoy it while you can.

A few samples:

“Sending the Gym Dawgs to South Carolina to get us in the mix on this Clowney kid.”

“I can tell Bulldawg nation is really excited for this class. My Barberitos was spit-free for the first time since the bowl game.”

“More like Dick Saban.” “Sorry, that was a text intended for Isaiah Crowell.”

“No arrests this weekend! First time winning the coaches player arrest pool. I always take 0.”

“Is taking recruits to @TaqueriadelSol a recruiting violation? Can someone ask McGarity? Somehow got stuck with Bobo's kids. #FML"

12 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

My friend used to tweet poolside.

Slic Ric said...

I had a chance to go back through some of the blog archives on Saturday. I miss that guy. Since it looks like 434 will be splitting up again I'm contemplating a move back to Savannah in the near future. Of course I have no job prospects or living arrangements at the moment so right now it's a bit of a long shot. Thoughts?

Shane said...

Do it

Snuffy said...

I don't care what you do as long as you are here on March 13, 16-17. It would be nice if you were here on February 27 as well.

Charlie Dodson said...

There's an extra room at Fogarty's. 200 bucks a month and you get to see/experience the Collins effect.

JJBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJBA said...

Brasler is hiring and you went to BC.

Snuffy said...

JJBA makes a good point. There are 3 businesses in Savannah that exclusively hire BC grads.
1. Georgia Ports Authority
2. Brasseler
3. Hancock/Askew

Slic Ric said...

Yea I heard Crider starts there tomorrow selling dental implants.

Barstool69 said...

Collins and Swarz in the same house??????

Charlie Dodson said...

Katie Crider or Brian Crider?

Slic Ric said...

The latter Crider.