Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Reason No. 8,579 Why I Love Mike Leach

Leach on the Miami job: "We'd have an exciting brand of football. We'll fill the seats and we'll win games and we'll win ACC championships.

"If you look at the guys on NFL rosters, in the Big 12 Texas has 32, Oklahoma has 29, Nebraska has 28 and Texas Tech has nine. Still, my record against Nebraska was something like 5-1 and we beat Oklahoma three out of the last five times.

"There are lots of Hurricanes on NFL rosters. That gives you an idea of what you can draw there. If you base it on resources and production, the chances of my success along with my staff are remarkably high."

"They could hire me and we'd have one decade after another of success with students that graduate and don't get into trouble, or they can hire somebody else."

4 comments:

Barstool69 said...

"Mike Leach's Tips on Dating"

JJBA said...

I don't think Gruden will go down there but thats who they want. But Leach is my favorite coach in the country and there is no doubt that he would fulfill everything he said. Gruden or Leach down there would be great for Georgia.

Pl0we said...

"Fat litte girlfriends"

Ya'll should extend an invitation to Mike Leach to join OIA

Snuffy said...

Leach is going to BC. It's a done deal.