Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Yes, there are bears and celebrities alike on Tybee's beaches.

1: Congrats to Rick on the big win.

2: If you haven't heard the story about Bear and the bartender at Rooftop, ask Bear about it. If you have heard the story about Bear and the bartender at Rooftop, ask Bear about it.

3: The WBNA is starting again. I don't get why more people don't watch it. People say they don't watch the NBA because they don't play D, they sell out, and there's no offense and no need for a coach. So why not watch the WNBA? They appear to play defense, pass the ball well, run a team offense, and make mid-range jumpers. You get to see "the game being played the right way". At least Schwarz is honest; he just doesn't like the sport.

4: Bear, Peg, P Lowe's beach buddy, and A Jones went to Sandfly Bar and Grill. George Bunger was there in an XS Country Day Football shirt. He was running around and groping people. Awesome. Oh yeah, that's where I watched Georgia beat Tech last year. 30-24.

5: 5 days till Beach Bum

11 comments:

Denny said...

no robin hood thoughts yet?

Weazle said...

Bear, can you tell us about the bartender?

Snuffy said...

My friend, Rick Jacobsen, and his girlfriend, Molly, need a room for this coming weekend. Do you think you can help them out?

Charlie Dodson said...

Haven't seen it yet. Sure it's awesome.

You got me good, Snuffy.

Sir William Wallace said...

You will hear about the bartender at a later date.

Weazle said...

Bear, you already owe me about 15 Girl of The Week posts and 1 Girl of The Semester. When it comes to making posts, you tend to make promises you don't keep.

Sir William Wallace said...

Patience is virtue

Sir William Wallace said...

Thats how the guy above me would say it

Pl0we said...

big bomb

Frank said...

Donnie,

We need you in the alum baseball game Saturday! I completely understand your fear of being hung over from Beach Bum (I will be right there with you), but we really need a few more guys. I'll be staying out at Tybee this weekend so I'll be happy to give you a ride there and back if you want. And to be clear, the alum baseball game will be played at AA level instead of AAAAA level so we can all be winners !! 10-around noon saturday morning.

Andrew and Snuffy have my number and email if you are interested. Would love for you to play.

Charlie Dodson said...

Frank, I just saw your comment.

Heard it was fun. Sorry I couldn't make it.